– I started my own business in the Year 2005, though I have been involved in the ‘numbers’ industry post college years
– I graduated with an Accounting Diploma, I am income tax certified, payroll proficient, hold a Life Insurance licence, a Mutual Funds licence and take online continuing education financial courses
– I provide a knowledgeable comfortable environment for my clients
– I am always available to answer your questions and remember there is no such thing as a stupid question
– I always make time for my clients even on the weekends and after hours
– I am a little ‘over the top’ detailed and prepare the books as if they were my own
– I am fortunate and blessed to work with great clients
– In summary I have been preparing, sorting, compiling and getting buried alive in paperwork for a very long time. I never turn down a client who gives me a shoebox, paper bag or even a cooler full of unsorted paper who needs help in filing their taxes, managing their day to day finances and most importantly keeping current with the Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) rules and regulations.
What can I say………………I love a challenge!
Lynn S. Buttineau